Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thug Celebration


We were off exploring- our first beach trip of the season for my papa's birthday. We hunted down a grill (an extremely long process to the distress of my tummy) and made a delicious meal! I was able to debut my favorite summer accessory- sunglasses! This season sunglasses are really up to each person. There are so many styles that whatever you like- work it!
These Aldo boots have seen a lot- and Ive seen them a lot over the past season, so to give them a new face I folded them down and turned them into the perfect spring boots! They're again my shoes of choice.
Unfortunately it was still to cold today to bare all and jump in..
*Marie-Louise
-Gap tank, Rave blouse, Gap jeans, Aldo DIY boots, DIY belt, Urban sunglasses

1 comment:

Fashionology said...

I love your blog! <3