Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Fever



So i have all these dresses for certain occasions and there never seems to be another occasion where i can re-wear them..so i decided that i am just going to wear them! Yeah I had an 8:30 class this morning and yeah I might have been a little over dressed..but whats the point of looking like everyone else? And I ended up being perfectly dressed for dinner tonight at Cuban revolution.
oh. life is so good. I hope you feel it too.
*Marie-Louise
-f21 dress, old navy sweater, Steve madden moccasins, vintage purse

4 comments:

Rosanna said...

thats a really pretty dress


www.littlemissdressup.com

kaity said...

can i just say i LOVE that dress?!

<3

Maverick Malone said...

OMG, that dress is SO cute!! I totally know what you mean, I HATE looking like everyone else. Hehe, I often try and live up to my name :P

xox, mavi

Anonymous said...

This ensemble goes so well together!