Thursday, April 30, 2009

Love and Hate




I cant believe semester's almost over- it has gone by incredibly quickly!
Today I pulled out my little creation- It used to be a sweater dress but I chopped the bottom half off and cut out the circles. The reactions I got ranged between loving it to hating it.. all I know is that I had fun making it and giving it a try.
Had my final crit today- its so nice to see all of my photos up together..feeling complete. Off to the show's opening tonight..but first things first- catching the last bit of the nice weather :)
*Marie-Louise
-DIY sweater, h&m racer back, bdg drainpipes, ecote sandals

2 comments:

Stacy said...

i love the sweater, i think the holes are really well done

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is a really interesting design. There is nothing to hate about it, or perhaps "hate not having one of these?"