Sunday, April 26, 2009

La Moda del Noche



My first night time post AND my first real close up! Spend the night eating good food and celebrating with good people. I just always love a good excuse to dress up and put some heels on. This is one of my favorite dresses right now because its really versatile-I can wear it day or night.
Ive also been on a two month hunt so far looking for a good ring. I want silver, chunky, and preferably one that extends over my knuckle..but I made do with a couple from TJMaxx.
and I always comment on the weather but I just cant help it- its 90 today!!
*Marie-Louise
-f21 dress, urban studded belt, old navy wedges, TJMaxx rings

5 comments:

hanna said...

you look great and im guilty of always commenting on the weather too! hahaha :D

Nika said...

pretty dress

She's Dressing Up said...

Such a gorgeous dress! It looks lovely with the heels too

Joelyne said...

great dress!!! ♥ it!

joelyne
xxx
www.thesydneygirl.blogspot.com

sarah said...

my blog macaroni club is doing an amazing giveaway tomorrow that i'd love for you to sign up for! jewelry designer leah sakellarides has made a custom macaroni club necklace which is SO beautiful, and she's super sweet to be giving one away! please come visit me, and if you like the piece you can sign up for a chance to win it!
xo.... sarah