Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Comfort Meets Roman



Sun! I was so happy that it was this sunny today- I cant wait for summer and for school stresses to be over! With all I had to do the past two days I was again going for comfort- so I grabbed my room mates boyfriends 3XL under tee and ran with it this morning. I think three other people could have fit in! I racked up quite a few comments today from "oh thats so cute" to my psychology professor telling me that I looked like a Roman! Roman, Greek, Spanish..whatever the inspiration may be I enjoyed it :)
*Marie-Louise
-MW undertee, urban studded belt, target tights, Steve madden moccasins, black pendant necklace that my brother made me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple, comfy and quite elegant!

Anonymous said...

It just goes to show that even a plain white tee can be feminine and fashionable

Folu said...

i love this, seriously...so cute. and it was amazing out today

Marie-Louise said...

thanks :) like I said- all about comfort haha Folu I need to figure out how to follow your blog...like I said I am still learning haha