Monday, March 23, 2009

Clad Black




Today was one of those days where its incredibly cold but everything I had to do involved walking outside- including a nice long walk to the bookstore..which turned out to be closed because of a funeral. Best wishes though I guess..despite my almost frost bitten limbs.
I had a lot of studying to do .. I pulled an all time record yesterday pulling in 8 hours at the library..so comfort was an essential. This dress was comfortable but not to comfortable that I would chance falling asleep in the lib.
I always get really creative when I have not time to do make my ideas..
- beige leather bag
-cut-out sweater
Keep warm :)
*Marie-Louise
-Fishbone leather jacket
-H&M black sweater dress
-scarf #1: Urban Outfitters, scarf #2: my mother knitted it for my birthday!
-target tights
-Steve Madden moccasins
-F21 bangles

No comments: